trimming lemon and pomegranate trees.

Anybody knows where to cut branches? Whcich to cut and which not? Any special tricks. Angle of cut?

Mark, for starters a must to read is. http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/TPRUNING.html
It will introduce you to targets and dose.
A very good companion book would be: http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/MARBOR.html
You could ask your library to purchase them if they do not have them.
Remember, we need to treat the system and not just the wound. MODERN ARBORICULTURE will help you understand treatments of systems. MODERN ARBORICULTURE is a systematic approach to the care of trees.
After those two books their is good reading here. The pruning book is top of the list for pruning. I have read many other books on pruning and few to none actually explain how branches form on trees thus helping to understand how to remove a branch correctly. http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/index.html
John A. Keslick, Jr. Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! www.treedictionary.com
http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman / Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss. Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that will give them understanding.