Trifids?

"As promised we herewith send you the plants. We hope that our plants will enjoy you" A covering letter from a Dutch plant company!!
I'm still looking for the variegated variety, they're suppose to be less aggressive. :D

More difficult to propagate too!!!

I sincerely hope my plants will enjoy me. Then they will all be healthy & strong <G>
http://www.google.com/search?q=Trifids%20poison%20%7C%20sting%20%7C % 20stung&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=gw

little garden of horrors?