Trees Were Topped - Need Advice

Hello:

A beautiful grove of eucalyptus trees that lined my property were savagely attacked over the weekend. My neighbor had the entire canopy removed and cut many wounds.

The trees were along a line near my property line, but I'm not sure who they belonged to. I'm trying to find an arborist to attest to the tree damages and a surveyor. I'm in the Los Angeles area. Any help or advice is appreciated. My wife and I are heartsick at having these trees destroyed by an unthinking neighbor.

Reply to
Bruce Haring

Pam:

Thanks for your response. Our trees were also pruned back to nubbins and most of the branches were hacked off, leaving nothing but the nubs of branches. I will be absolutely amazed if the trees can ever resemble what they used to....but I'm encouraged by your comments. Appreciate it.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Haring