Trees and Storms

KESLICK AND SON
MODERN ARBORICULTURE
214 N. PENN STREET
WEST CHESTER, PA 19380
610-696-5353 Cell 610-864-5251
WEB: http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/service
EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@chesco.com
TREES - hurricanes, windstorms and safety.
With the hurricane and windstorms the trees have been exposed to this year, a visual inspection for safety by a tree biologist is recommended.
Cracks, hanging broken branches and trees partially uprooted are common and can pose a high risk of hazard for humans and properties. Many of these conditions can be seen by a professional.
We at KESLICK AND SON have a consulting tree biologist.
Call for our cost and availability.
Contact us at 610-696-5353 or cell 610-864-5251
Our tree biologist resume can be found here:
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/educat.html
If you would like to hire someone else, here is a list of questions to help you select a professional. Questions sound silly, but watch their face when you ask them.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/quiz.html
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr. Tree Biologist http://www.chesco.com/~treeman Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!