Trees and problems

forestry agencies, extension agencies and colleges are a good source to receive correct information.

Why, you can't help?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Unlike you, rainman, I restrict my practice to the area where I live, or for your type, my home area. I try not to be the know it all asshole that you consistantly portray..