Trees

If i was a tree i would want to have sexual intercourse with a cactus
--
George Cazza

If you were a tree I would want to pee on you.
George Cazza;957817 Wrote: > If i was a tree i would want to have sexual intercourse with a cactus
I suppose it would be a little one-sided, but it's possible. Just check those tree holes for squirrels before you insert anything.
--
allen73

allen73;957847 Wrote: > I suppose it would be a little one-sided, but it's possible. Just check > those tree holes for squirrels before you insert anything.
Neh I like a bitta squirrel too
--
George Cazza