tree stumps

What is the best and easist way to get rid of tree stumos that keep trying to come back? They sprout littlt branches each year and these are nuisance trees.
You can get them removed by most tree services, with a stump grinder. Some rental places rent them as well. If its just the sucker growth that bothers you get some Pathfinder II, and brush the cut stump around the cambium layer for about one inch in width, and any new cut suckers. They won't come back.......ever!
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:16:11 -0700, "Mogie"

-- Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address http://www.nospamfrugalmachinist.com snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects. Regards Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever. Remove nospam from email address
You can use charcoal. Get an empty 1 or 5 gal paint can that has been cleaned out, poke a bunch of holes in it and fill with charcoal, ignite and set to smouldering.
Mogie wrote:

--

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP