Tree Staking Suggestion

MAGNETICS PLUS a division of KESLICK AND SON MODERN ARBORICULTURE 214 N. PENN STREET WEST CHESTER PA 19360 610-696-5353 Cell 610-864-5251 and /
Dear Landscape Architectural Associates
TOPIC: CAMB GUARDS Staking devices manufactured from recycled materials.
The intelligent alternative to the torture of wire in a hose.
We have improved the processes of manufacturing CAMB GUARDS. Thus we are pleased to announce that we have reduced the cost from $3.00 each to $2.00 each.
For information on CAMB GUARDS visit here:
Please forward to the proper department.
1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.