tree staking

MAGNETICS PLUS a division of KESLICK AND SON MODERN ARBORICULTURE

214 N. PENN STREET WEST CHESTER PA 19360 610-696-5353 Cell 610-864-5251
and
12-21-06

Dear Landscape Architectural Associates

TOPIC: CAMB GUARDS Staking devices manufactured from recycled materials.

The intelligent alternative to the torture of wire in a hose.

We have improved the processes of manufacturing CAMB GUARDS. Thus we are pleased to announce that we have reduced the cost from $3.00 each to $2.00 each.

For information on CAMB GUARDS visit here:

Please forward to the proper department.

  1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary
    Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!
    Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.
Reply to
John A. Keslick, Jr.