Tree/shrub labels

Does anyone know where I can get tree labels from, mail orde
preferably, to individually label an extensive area of trees an shrubs. I only want basic ones which I can handwrite myself ..as lon as they are weatherproof.
Thanks in advance
-- Glen

There are 3 pages of plant tags at this link. You may want to look at the aluminum write-on tags on the last page. I've ordered many times from Gemplers and can recommend them as a reputable retailer.
http://www.gemplers.com/a/shop/list.asp?SKW=2N4PLMKS&c tCTNP&src#GGHTA
-- Tara
Glen,
I second Taras recommendations. I have used the aluminum tags for 15 years with no problems. The brand I use is called impress-o-tag. There may be other brands. They are available from many online sources. Shop for the best price.
--beeky