Tree pruning website

I have created a website on pruning woody shrubs and trees I would like to share..
Pruning http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Tree Biologist www.treedictionary.com Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss. Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that will give them understanding.
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning/index.html
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist http://home.ccil.org/~treeman and www.treedictionary.com Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Could you please post this several more times to make sure everybody sees it ;(
Better yet, just get the low down on trees here: www.shigoandtrees.com Most of their stuff can be found in many languages and in your library. If they do not have it ask them to get it.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.