Tree Problems

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere

Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
up "Tree Planting"
Mulching -
Look up "Mulch"

Improper Pruning

Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
Farming and Related Problems
John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist
Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Reply to
symplastless

After/if you read his stuff, call a real arborist for the facts.

Beware a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.

Reply to
D. Staples

Where might someone find your suggestions for topics mentioned in the latter links?

Reply to
symplastless

In any real arborists office.

Beware a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.

Reply to
D. Staples

Can the ego wars come to an end? Will the real "prima donna" please step forward and hog the spotlight?

Reply to
Billy

You just did.

Reply to
D. Staples

Ah, a winner:-)

War's over. Move it along. Everybody go home now. Nothing more to see here.

Now that there is a clear winner and a truce, we need to be vigilant in observing that the truce isn't broken.

Reply to
Billy