Tree Problems

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.
Troubles in the Rhizosphere http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html
Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html and Look up "Tree Planting" http://www.treedictionary.com
Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html and http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/ Look up "Mulch"
Improper Pruning http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning
Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry) http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html
Tree Farming and Related Problems http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND /
Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist http://home.ccil.org/~treeman and www.treedictionary.com Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.
symplastless wrote:

After/if you read his stuff, call a real arborist for the facts.
Beware a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.
Where might someone find your suggestions for topics mentioned in the latter links?
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
symplastless wrote:

In any real arborists office.
Beware a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.

Can the ego wars come to an end? Will the real "prima donna" please step forward and hog the spotlight?
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Billy wrote:

You just did.

Ah, a winner:-)
War's over. Move it along. Everybody go home now. Nothing more to see here.
Now that there is a clear winner and a truce, we need to be vigilant in observing that the truce isn't broken.
--
FB - FFF

Billy