Tree "out of phase"

You actually took the time to count the 'I's? We should have a 'new rule' on the forum (like Bill Maher). No more than 3 'I's in any posting.

No, it's what I call a nit picking problem.

Sherwin D.

Reply to
sherwindu

Hey, I tried to be helpful. The "I" count was a comparison for your benefit. Why do you think a person would use so many "I"s in a response? It's more like a need for recognition than an offering of information. If you're happy being a pariah, fine, who am I to interfere?

Reply to
Billy

User friendly information will get to more people. It's usually (note usually) the information that is important, not the messanger.

Reply to
Billy

No thanks. I never asked for your help.

That was because my personal experiences were more meaningful than the kooky web references being thrown out.

Are they handing out any awards? Put my name in.

If you are referring to the 'groupies' who circle the wagons when one of them is way out of line, doesn't bother me. This is not a popularity contest, but a forum to disclose the most accurate information available.

No more advise please.

Be careful, you used the 'I' word twice.

Sherwin

Reply to
sherwindu