Tree "out of phase"

Page 2 of 2

Billy wrote:Just an observation Sherwin, do you notice how often you use the word

First of all, I am not trying to win any popularity contest here. I'm just presenting the facts as I see them.
Sure I use 'I' frequently because I'm speaking from over 20 years experience in growing fruit trees, belonging to several fruit growing organizations, and years of visiting orchards and researching fruit growing topics. I don't look for obscure web sites who quote kooky theories designed for misinformation. If that bothers you, well I'm sorry for that. Why is it freakish that I may really know something? Some people on this forum like to put things on a personal basis, if there is any disagreement with their ideas. Anyone unfortunate enough to get type cast as an undesirable gets labeled as a trouble maker and non- believer. These comments degrade the discussions to the level of the school playground and unfortunately they are among the most vocal on this forum. I will continue to insert my own experiences into these discussions as they represent more solid information to me than all these weirdos dug up on the web. I am not trying to toot my own horn, but if I have extensive experience in a certain area of gardening, why shouldn't I speak of my experiences?
Sherwin D.

User friendly information will get to more people. It's usually (note usually) the information that is important, not the messanger.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Sounds like a stress reaction from hard pruning. Temporary.
Father Haskell wrote:

That was kind of my thought, but the pruning was six years before it started this (as best I recall).
Brian
won't shut up.