Tree nurseries

Hello I have been a viewer of this forum for some time but have neve
posted before, but I now have a need to start as I have moved house an need to find a good tree nursery preferably in my area. If not a goo on-line shop would do. I have recently moved to Somerset from the nort east and am planning to start work on my new garden as the bare roo season is in full swing and need to find a quality supplier I would b happy to use an online shop if anyone has a recommendation? I woul appreciate any help. Happy Christmas to you all Erik
-- Erik Simons
Erik Simons wrote:

Hi Erik.
Actually this isn't a forum, it's a newsgroup. GardenBanter nabs all the posts and displays them as if they are part of its own forum. (I made the same mistake myself a couple of years ago.)
At any rate, you need to be posting to the UK.rec.gardening group, because rec.gardens is for the US only and so they won't be able to advise on UK nurseries. Do you have newsreader software? I think you can access the groups via Outlook Express. If you don't have Outlook Express, then you can find the group via google (go to the google web page and click on "groups")
Hope this helps.

rec.gardens isn't only for US readers. The poster might find more local people in uk.rec.gardening, but that doesn't that they won't find plenty of limeys here. Plenty of people all around the world read rec.gardens.
We've seen plenty of Australians and New Zealanders post here, a few from South Africa, and other places.
-S

Thanks for that reassurance, coming at the right time when I was beginning to hesitate posting a question. I certainly hope that rec.gardens is worldwide.
Brian
--
Auckland NEW ZEALAND

enjoy your nice drizzly (decidely cool) christmas day Brian. I am 'enjoying' a nice drizzly/cool Hamiltonn saturday wondering whether christmas lunch on the deck is going to happen. At least it could piss down over night and do the garden a favour.
rob