tree in fron lawn

Hi, everyone,

I live in Dublin, California and am looking for a tree to plant in our front lawn to shade our front window. We like something evergreen and OK to a lot of water because it is in the lawn. We do not like white flower. We prefer something grow fast and of course beautiful.

Any recommedation?

Thanks,

ff

Reply to
finecur

I've always loved Callistemons, they are evergreen with red flowers in the summer and quite like California. It might take a while to grow, but you should be able to get a large one to start with.

Reply to
Fluffball