tree in fron lawn

Hi, everyone,
I live in Dublin, California and am looking for a tree to plant in our front lawn to shade our front window. We like something evergreen and OK to a lot of water because it is in the lawn. We do not like white flower. We prefer something grow fast and of course beautiful.
Any recommedation?
Thanks,
ff
finecur;795937 Wrote: > Hi, everyone,

I've always loved Callistemons, they are evergreen with red flowers in the summer and quite like California. It might take a while to grow, but you should be able to get a large one to start with.
--
Fluffball