Tree Identification

I would appreciate it someone could identify this tree for me. It is located in Camarillo, California (Sunset zone 23). I am considering it for a backyard tree but I want to know more about it. Links to pictures below. Thanks for any help

Bill Faust

Tree:

view of same species, more mature:

Bill Faust

retusa. Be careful, ficus roots can be very aggressive. After a while, nothing will grow underneath them.

The first picture was taken at the shopping center where I bought my PC.

Reply to
David Ross

Indeed. From reading up, it looks like a Ficus microcarpa (F. retusa). I think it makes a handsome tree when pruned as in the picture. Considering the "Green Gem" version for an open space in the rear yard. Thanks for the help.

Bill Faust Thousand Oaks

Reply to
Bill Faust