Tree Identification

I would appreciate it someone could identify this tree for me. It is located in Camarillo, California (Sunset zone 23). I am considering it for a backyard tree but I want to know more about it. Links to pictures below. Thanks for any help
Bill Faust
Tree:
http://optim-microwave.com/images/misc/p1300001.gif
Trunk:
http://optim-microwave.com/images/misc/p1300002.gif
Leaves:
http://optim-microwave.com/images/misc/p1300004.gif
Leaves:
http://optim-microwave.com/images/misc/p1300005.gif
Another view of same species, more mature:
http://optim-microwave.com/images/misc/p1300006.gif
Bill Faust wrote:

This is a ficus, likely F. elastica (rubber tree) or possibly F. retusa. Be careful, ficus roots can be very aggressive. After a while, nothing will grow underneath them.
The first picture was taken at the shopping center where I bought my PC.
--

David E. Ross
<URL:http://www.rossde.com/
David Ross wrote:

Indeed. From reading up, it looks like a Ficus microcarpa (F. retusa). I think it makes a handsome tree when pruned as in the picture. Considering the "Green Gem" version for an open space in the rear yard. Thanks for the help.
Bill Faust Thousand Oaks