Tree ID Needed

Hi. I'm trying to ID a couple of trees, but can't seem to locate the right place online for that. I do have a tree book, but would like some better opinions from anyone who cares to take a look. Also, if there is a good place online for this kind of thing, I'd appreciate a referral.
The trees below are in northern NJ.
This is the first one. Is this a mulberry? http://tinyurl.com/jnagr
Second tree - crabapple? Some of the pics are a little blurry. The fruit is not a cherry. It looks like a very small crabapple. http://tinyurl.com/hpg6v
This is a tree that fell over. It is quite large, and I'm not sure how large mulberry trees get. The other thing is that some of the trunk branches are silvery, almost like a beech tree, of which there are many in the area. http://tinyurl.com/ebeyn
The reason I have to be sure is that I want to prune some branches for some exotic pets, and mulberry and crabapple are OK for them. They chew on the bark of certain trees, but other trees such as oak and cherry can be toxic to them. They're here, fwiw: http://tinyurl.com/4cnhy
That about covers it. I'd really appreciate any opinions or advice.
Thanks, dwhite
Dan White wrote:

I don't see any mulberry trees there. The first one looks like a cottonwood or something in that family. The 3rd one could be the same thing from what I can see. The crabapple might be correct. The close up views of the leaves look like apple leaves. If you go back and can find a fruit again, cut it in half across the middle. If it has the 5 compartments with seeds, like a big apple, you have a winner.
Steve

I think the first and third are the same type of tree. I was thinking they might have been mulberry because of the sawtooth leaves and the bark. I have a small stand of smaller mulberry trees and the leaves from one to the next are different. The bark in these two unknown trees looked a lot like the mulberry, but the one that had fallen over, in particular, was very big. I don't know if mulberry gets that large. Are you saying that these definitely are not mulberry trees?

OK, that's a great idea. Thanks!
dwhite
Dan White wrote:

Yeah. I've never seen a mulberry get anywhere near that big. There is more than one species of mulberry but the ones I know have leaves with a variable shape. For example, like this:
http://www.sfrc.ufl.edu/4h/RedMulberry/RedMulberryLeafWeb.jpg
I would suppose there are some with leaves all the same. Let me grab my tree book and see if it lists a maximum height.... The Red Mulberry, native to most of the eastern US seems to be the tallest at up to 66 feet.
I just went back and looked at your pictures again. I just don't see anything there that reminds me of mulberry. To be honest though, they don't look exactly like cotton wood or poplar either, which was my first thought. I'll try to give this more thought in the next day or two.
Steve

Thanks. The leaves do kind of look like the leftmost one in your pics, but they are all the same. There is a mulberry tree in my father's yard that fruits every year. Those leaves are not all that variable. There is some variability, but not much. So not being a tree expert, I thought that maybe after mulberry trees get to a certain size their properties change. I have read that they stop producing fruit after awhile, too.
dwhite
I'm not sure of the exact species, but the large tree which fell looks like a Linden (Tilia).

Thanks to everybody who gave me a hand. Linden looks very much like the felled tree. Looks like mulberry is pretty much counted out.
regards, dwhite\
Yes, the fallen one is a Lime (Tilia), the first is definitely of the Poplar family. Dan White wrote:

That looks right.