Tree eradication

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:22:57 +0000, elalamein

Florists have little tubes they use for things like orchids, a little plastic tube with a rubber cap, punctured to admit the stem. I am wondering how that would work if your were to fill one with Roundup, dig up a root from the tree, insert it into the tube, then bury the thing again.
I don't know if you would want to use Roundup full strength or diluted, might try one of each.
SALT
From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley