Tree Care links

KESLICK AND SON MODERN ARBORICULTURE My resume is at http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman/educat.html Here are some links you may consider adding to your site. They are case sensitive.
1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary http://www.treedictionary.com . Look up "logging".
2. Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities worldwide on tree systems today online at http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/index.html
3. Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is here: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/treeinfo.html
4. Hard to get Documents http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/hardtoget/index.html
If you have any suggestions please let me know. 610-864-5251
John A. Keslick, Jr. Tree Biologist http://mercury.ccil.org/~treeman / Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.