Tree advice needed

Page 2 of 2
Billy Rose wrote:

I know his motives very well... Joe disses himself everyday, always has, always will... he raised no considerations whatsover, just like you... still no viable suggestions. And you are definitely a douchebag too... you're a dispicable troll.
Merriam Webster douche bag Function: noun : an unattractive or offensive person
You're obviously the latter, you're likely the former as well.
You may call yourself Rose but you stink.
On Jun 14, 10:46?am, "Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan"

If you do some reasearch you will discover that forest pansy redbud rarely reaches full mature size ("mature" is the plant data euphemism for 'maximum' possibility), they're typically kept well pruned, they do very well growing in small areas including paved areas. Mine was planted yesterday but I didn't get a picture yet. I intend for it to look something like this:
http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/36496/#98283
My next door neighbor has a redbud in the lawn in front of his house, was planted about 15 years ago, he keeps his pruned to about eight feet tall by ten feet wide, a gorgeous little tree. If you check some of the on-line nurserys the forest pansy redbud is all sold out.

Much newsgroup clutter is caused by people posting cut & paste responses that are unrelated to the OP's question.

I can't even read symplastless's responses, they make no sense to me at all. It seems as though he puts the signature first, if he even bothers to put anything else, I can't be bothered.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts