treating weeds

greetings,
we have a 50ft square area of well landscaped ornamental grass. our problem is that there are weeds growing in this patch. are there any good weed chemicals that can handle these non desired weeds but not harm the ornamental grass? in the center of the patch is a dogwood.
thanks

be very careful about using the correct amount of weed killer such as 2-4-d, and also possibly wait until fall.
Jim

On 4 Aug 2003 07:02:48 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (matt) wrote:

FIFTY square feet and you need a chemical herbicide? How about water well, then a day later get down on you knees and pull. Pull before the weeds set seed and repeat.
Wow.