transplanting seedlings

Now that I cleared the frost-safe date, when are my seedlings ready for the outdoors? I know I need to harden them but they are small with only their first true leaves. Are they too young? I have basil, purple cone flowers, delphinium, and snap dragons.

Unless you're home all day and prepared to baby them, I would wait for 2 more sets of leaves. For now, put them out for a few hours a day, but only when you're home to be sure they're not getting dry. And, next year, start a month earlier.
I did start earlier, but that litter died from damping disease. :) (This is my first year.) Live and learn.
you need a cold frame or a glassed in porch or florida room where the temp dips each night, but there is some protection. also, they need some direct sunlight, but not too much at once so they can build up chloroplasts to withstand more sun. Ingrid