Transplanting Citrus

My wife planted a dwarf lemon and a dwarf orange tree next to the house. Well, they aren't dwarves any more (maybe they never were).
I want to transplant them from the side of the house to the bigger back yard.
What do I need to know? Zip Code 94928 (don't know my growing zone particulars)
@pac.bell.net says...

Get a good tree service to do it for you. Your back will thank you. Next time you want a dwarf citrus make sure it's on Flying Dragon root stock:
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1216/is_6_211/ai_111354238
        Bill
Bryan wrote:

You are in northern California, about 60 miles west of Sacramento.
Wait until you think the last frost is past in the spring. Prune the tree severely but not enough to remove all foliage. Then dig a root ball the same diameter as the remaining top growth, about 2 feet deep. Replant the same day as you dig it up. Put bone meal or superphosphate into the new planting hole but no other nutrients.
During the first year after moving, remove any fruit that starts to form. Do not feed until the second year, after damaged roots have recovered.
In your area, the trees should be near a south-facing wall. This provides enhanced summer heat to ripen fruit. Also, in the winter, the wall will absorb heat in the daytime and radiate it back at night, reducing the risk of frost damage.
--

David E. Ross
<URL:http://www.rossde.com/

David and Bill, Thanks for the ideas and information. Much appreciated. Bryan