Transplanting Beans

Haven't seen any posts about transplanting beans. I've started some bush beans in peat pots.
Anything that I need to be concerned with?
TIA,
Beaner

Don't disturb the roots at all, beans resent it. Don't leave them in there until they are totally rootbound, either, get them planted as soon as you can. Peel the top of the pot off so water doesn't wick away from the roots and plant the whole thing.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

My Dad (83yrs. old) buys bean plants from the local nursery and they do fine every year. Sue in Mi. (zone 5)