Transplanting a Sweet Shrub...

Howdy all.
I have a Sweet Shrub(a.k.a Carolina Allspice) that I would like to move to a different location.
Can anyone tell me if this plant will tolerate a move? I obtained the plant from a sucker about two years ago. The plant is about 3' high and is a vigorous grower.
I assume it can be transplanted without a problem, but I want to be sure. I really like it and it's kinda a rare find for me, so I'd like to have it around for awhile.
Info on plant here: http://davesgarden.com/pf/go/550/index.html Any help appreciated. -Felder
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com expounded:

You should have no problem at all moving it, just get a big enough root mass and do it as early on as you can in the spring (depending on where you're located). Around here the best time to move them is in the fall, but spring will be ok, too.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA