Trade for daylily's

Okay, this is what I want. Any and all pink, white, cream colored daylily's. If there is something people want to trade, let me know what you want and if I have it I'll be happy to trade.
On 3/16/08 1:05 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

Will trade for floss! LOL
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 07:30:15 -0400, Cheryl Isaak

A dual addiction! How's bout a hand made laying tool? Ug, snow? Today it is going to be a cold front. It will dip down into the 70s for daytime highs. Brrrrrrrrr.
The 'Strawberry Candy' you sent me last year are in gallon pots in the greenhouse with the Phormium and Brugmansia's. I made a bunch of Brug cuttings in gallon containers. Those are tucked under a thick layer of blankets and tarps. I think I need to take them out of dormancy. Last frost average is today, but we all know the minute we put a tomato plant out it freezes!
I'll know tomorrow from the Dr. if I can garden yet. I hope.
Floss? I'm pretty boring there as I mostly have DMC right how. Nothing in the way of specialty. Some Caron, but not much. Just what I need for the Winter Sampler.
Forgive this ramble post, I just woke up and I stayed up last night to watch the first F-1 race in Australia.