Townhome landscaping ideas...

I am a first time homeowner with a 1/2 cement & 1/2 rock (13' x 13") backyard that I inherited from the previous owner. I would really like to put in a garden and waterfall. I'm allergic to grass, and was thinking of using moss as an alternative. Can anyone give me any pointers on growing moss, or what type of flowers might be good with the moss? Also, where is a good place to purchase waterfall units at a good price?

BTW - I live in Colorado, so flower suggestions etc. would need to be able to survive the cold.

Thanks!

Ms ilushn

Reply to
ilushn

"ilushn" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Where in Colorado? (City and elevation would help).

Reply to
David Bockman

Northeast Denver.

Reply to