Torenia reseeding

I planted some torenia (happy faces) last year and just realized that the hundreds of little plants I've been pulling this summer are probably it.....from it's reseeding.
Just to confirm......does this stuff reseed itself like crazy or what?
I should have just let them grow because it's a nice plant...I've never seen anything ressed like this. ?
Michael wrote:......does this stuff reseed itself like crazy or what?

They self-seeded like crazy after the first year I had them in my garden and in a planter. This year, I have yet to see one.
OTOH, this year I have a huge patch of volunteer ageratum, both blue and pink, as well as red salvia. I have planted ageratum for years and never seen anything like this. But all my annual dianthus overwintered too, so I suspect it is because the winter was unusually warm.
Under our bird feeder, the sunflower seed came up as a huge patch of sunflowers this year, too.
--Jenny