Topiary

Hi, I am a new member to this forum, could anyone tell me where I can purchase a Lingustrum Jonandrum privet plant, ( not a formed topiary) so I can take cuttings and train them myself, all I can see in nurseries are expensive formed plants.
--
rj123

rj123 wrote:

If you don't find a source, I'd ask a nursery to order one for you from their supplier. DO ask the cost before you actually place an order. I'd hate to pay "formed" price for an untrimmed plant.
gloria p
rj123 wrote:

ask someone, nicely, if they would let you take a few cuttings from an inconspicuous location.
songbird