Top Quality Tree Care Info

Anyone interested in learning about trees and their associates, as well as understanding treatments, should benefit from this literature. If your library does not have these books in stock they can order them for you. Your library can get a discount on buying the complete library by Dr. Shigo.
Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is here: http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/treeinfo.html
Here are some other links.
1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary http://www.treedictionary.com . Look up "logging".
2. Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities worldwide on tree systems today online at http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/index.html
If you have any suggestions please let me know. 610-864-5251
John A. Keslick, Jr. Tree Biologist http://www.chesco.com/~treeman Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.