tool for cutting wire fence

Can anyone recommend some sort of cutter that can cut wire fences? I have a rusty one I want to remove.
MichaelS wrote:

pair of fence pliers. Even better and easier would be a small bolt cutter. I have an eighteen-inch one and use it for many wire cutting projects, makes it much easier.

A wire cutter. Careful with this one, leather gloves, something to protect your arms, tetanus shot.

Heavy duty wire cutter or small bolt cutter.