Too late to plant peas and onions?

I planted a bunch of onions from sets. I planted yellow and white onions - last year the yellow ones formed nice fat bulbs, while the white ones all bolted. This year, I planted all white (didn't get around to planting yellow), and they are all bolting just like last year. So, mid may, mid Willamette valley, Oregon - is it too late to plant onions and peas?

Reply to
Zootal