Tomatoes won't set

Help - I live in Southern Calif. It's been hotter than heck.
My tomato plants are doing great, vitality-wise, but no fruit this summer. It has been pretty hot out where I live (San Gabriel valley)
Variety? Some hybrid, sorry don't remember, but definitely a mass-market type.
Can I/Should I try "blossom set" hormone???
On 22 Sep 2003 11:20:27 -0700, scollins snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Steve) wrote:

Do you have blossoms? Not much to lose by trying the blossom set.
My cherrie tomatoes are doing well, considering. They came from seed from last year's plants.
--

- Charles
-