Tomatoes, Peppers and Tobacco

I'm trying to avoid a Hatfields and McCoy feud. ;-)

I have new neighbors moving in as I type this. We live in a twin house and they're putting up a fence right. They mentioned that they will be planting a vegetable garden...which I would assume will include tomatoes and peppers. On my side of the fence I'm planning a moon garden that will include flowering tobacco and indian tobacco. Should I forewarn them that there will be cross pollination?

/J

Reply to
Jenn Vanderslice

Won't make a bit of difference. Although some of same diseases are shared pollination is not an issue.

Reply to
bamboo