Tomatoes, Peppers and Tobacco

I'm trying to avoid a Hatfields and McCoy feud. ;-)
I have new neighbors moving in as I type this. We live in a twin house and they're putting up a fence right. They mentioned that they will be planting a vegetable garden...which I would assume will include tomatoes and peppers. On my side of the fence I'm planning a moon garden that will include flowering tobacco and indian tobacco. Should I forewarn them that there will be cross pollination?
/J
--
ASC: Born to Herf '05: http://www.geocities.com/borntoherf/sponsors.htm
RCTY F.O.s: http://tinyurl.com/64dq5