tomato question

My tomato plants, I forget which variety, have been in the ground about 3 weeks. They each have one tomato. Several other blooms, that look puny...any thoughts or knowledge to pass on about tomato plants and their care and feeding? I am south of New Orleans. Perry

Reply to
Perry Templeton

You have probably already done a Google search and have found there are absolutely no websites on tomatoes or their care. Amazing, isn't it?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

"................. You have probably already done a Google search and have found there are absolutely no websites on tomatoes or their care. Amazing, isn't it?................"

This may help

David Hill

Yes it is amazing. Ever google socially acceptable people?

Fito

Reply to
Fito

Perry,

You may find the following link to your liking:

Growing Tomatoes forum on GardenWeb.com has friendly people and lots of good information on different tomato varieties and how to grow them.

Not only that, GardenWeb also has a forum for gardeners in Louisiana and Mississippi.

luck.

-- dkra

Reply to
dkra