tomato question

My tomato plants, I forget which variety, have been in the ground about 3 weeks. They each have one tomato. Several other blooms, that look puny...any thoughts or knowledge to pass on about tomato plants and their care and feeding? I am south of New Orleans. Perry
You have probably already done a Google search and have found there are absolutely no websites on tomatoes or their care. Amazing, isn't it?

This may help http://www.letsgogardening.co.uk/Information/Veg/toms.htm
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Yes it is amazing. Ever google socially acceptable people?
Fito
x-no-archive: yes

Perry,
You may find the following link to your liking:
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/tomato /
The Growing Tomatoes forum on GardenWeb.com has friendly people and lots of good information on different tomato varieties and how to grow them.
Not only that, GardenWeb also has a forum for gardeners in Louisiana and Mississippi.
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/lagard /
Good luck.
-- dkra