Tomato plantings in tubs

FamilyNet Newsgate
I am experieceing my first plantings of Rutgers Select tomato seedlings (I started relatively late because I forgot where I had put them in the refrigerater and we had a lousy spring here in New Endland anyway 8-( in five gallon tubs that began life filled with paint and/or driveway top sealer yuck; and they are doing surprizeing better than siblings planted in the same sun exposure along the side of our house that has essentuially the same soil.
Who knew????
Ciao, Ack.
--
SLMR 2.1a "A penny saved is the goverment's oversight."

FamilyNet <> Internet Gated Mail
Watch out for BER