Tomato leaves turning yellow

The leaves on all of my tomato plants are now turning yellow. It has started at the ground level and is now moving up the plants. It started on one plant and now all them are starting to look like this. The plants have many blooms and tomatoes but I dont know now what will happen.
I read where fish emulsion will be very helpful. Is this correct, is there anything better to use.
Thank you
Hi!
It sounds like blight, this can be harmful to your plants. It does spread from ground upwards and does spread from plant to plant. There are solutions or powder you can buy. I had the same problem. I picked off all the yellow leaves and powdered all my plants. They are now picking up. Just a suggestion. Someone else might have other ideas?? Good-Luck! Let us know how you do?! Deb. http://hotcuisine.esmartweb.com /

started
The
there
DXer wrote:

It sounds like your plants have tomato blight. There is a lot of information on the net on what to do about it. Here is a link with some good information: http://www.extension.umn.edu/projects/yardandgarden/AAMG/vegetables/tomatoblight.html
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850