Tomato leaves turning yellow

The leaves on all of my tomato plants are now turning yellow. It has started at the ground level and is now moving up the plants. It started on one plant and now all them are starting to look like this. The plants have many blooms and tomatoes but I dont know now what will happen.

I read where fish emulsion will be very helpful. Is this correct, is there anything better to use.

Thank you

Reply to
DXer

Hi!

Reply to
Pepperqueen

It sounds like your plants have tomato blight. There is a lot of information on the net on what to do about it. Here is a link with some good information:

Bill R