Tom Thumb tomato

Anyone here grow this one before? I've got a couple of plants that are roughly 3 weeks along, and would like to hear how yours did.

Reply to
OhioGuy

That is confusing, because the package says this is a determinate variety that grows quickly, and puts one a single, huge harvest all at once.

Reply to
OhioGuy

Ohio has the ideal climate for tomatoes, so all grow quickly without much effort at all. Last year I planted 8 varieties of tomatoes. Most performed fair, but the Husky Tomato was the top performer. Here in e.TN the summers get too hot and dry for a good tomato, but our climate enjoys the the cooler summer nights, unlike Nashville.

Reply to
Phisherman