To Person Wanting Tree-of-Heaven

This really is the Tree-of-hell. Someone must have planted one in the area because I have tons of these coming up all over. I cut them back last year and they're baaack!!!!!!!! From what I've read on one site I will need WMD to rid my yard of these. I'll try to attack a few tomorrow. Be sure to wear gloves while handling these plants that were never in the Garden of Eden: they can make your hands blister. And the smell!

Reply to
Skirmishd

Maybe it got its name as a euphemism, like the Eumenides (AKA the Furies) or the Pacific ocean. zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec

Reply to
Skirmishd