"Tipped" Rose Buds

I have 14 roses in my garden -- 7 in front of my house and 7 in back -- each a different variety. Most seem to grow and flower well.

'Pink Perfume", however, has a problem. As its flower buds mature and start to open, they tip over until they are at right angles to their stems. Then the flowers are misshapen. This does not affect the adjacent 'Brandy' or 'Honor', just about 3 feet away on either side.

Does anyone know why this happens and how I might correct this?

Reply to
David E. Ross

have you checked for borers? or is it root bound? or is there a problem with the water supply to that plant? those are what i would check.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Boron Elgar