"Time to trim those trees?"

Time to trim those trees? Trees with bountiful branches are both a bane and a boon for the urban homeowner. Their growth rates vary, but invariably trees become unruly and require discipline ? just like children. at

Mike

Huh? With all due respect, please support this arbor-assertion.

Reply to
Mike LaMana

Reply to
gregpresley

I am waiting to see if the article writer's preferred discipline of children is to cut off their lower limbs.

FACE

Reply to
FACE

I wonder how the author disciplines his or her children.

Reply to
Christopher Green

And the liberal Washington Post is owned by very rich liberals Democrats at the DNC...

Reply to
Mike

Last time I checked, none of them had proclaimed themselves the second Messiah, (or did I miss something?). Nor did they compel followers to get involved in mass marriages to strangers in batches of 5000 couples at a time...... To be liberal is not the equivalent of being a total whacko.....except in Rush Limbaugh's and Ann Coulter's universe.

Reply to
gregpresley