"Time to trim those trees?"

Time to trim those trees? Trees with bountiful branches are both a bane and a boon for the urban homeowner. Their growth rates vary, but invariably trees become unruly and require discipline just like children. at http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20041019-094648-1268r.htm
Huh? With all due respect, please support this arbor-assertion.
--
Mike LaMana, MS, CTE
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

in rec.gardens wrote:

I am waiting to see if the article writer's preferred discipline of children is to cut off their lower limbs.
FACE
And the liberal Washington Post is owned by very rich liberals Democrats at the DNC...

Last time I checked, none of them had proclaimed themselves the second Messiah, (or did I miss something?). Nor did they compel followers to get involved in mass marriages to strangers in batches of 5000 couples at a time...... To be liberal is not the equivalent of being a total whacko.....except in Rush Limbaugh's and Ann Coulter's universe.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Mike) wrote in message

A source eminently suitable for composting.
I wonder how the author disciplines his or her children.
--
Chris Green