Time to plant tulip bulbs?

I have bought some tulip bulbs and was wondering when the best time would be to plant them.
I live in london but it has started to get slightly chilly here as well. They are red/white triump princess victoria tulips size 11/12 bulbs.
Plant them now. Mix a tablespoon of bonemeal in each hole.
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:00:12 GMT, dommy