Time to make this "abuse complaint week" against The Puppy Wizard!!!

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender. --------------------------------------------------------
This week, please take a few minutes to file a complaint against The Puppy Wizard aka Jerry Howe with snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net. I figure that there are at least 200 - 300 people who are sick of this guy's abuse. If , this week, all 300 people E-Mail Earthlink with a complaint about this jerk, they will at least have to look into it. So, please write snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net and tell them about Jerry's abuse. Suggestions: 1) quote a specific instance of abuse, preferably directed toward you. Include message-id:, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net, and newsgroups. 2) Don't do a group form letter. Lets make each complaint individual. 3) Do it now while it's fresh in your mind.
Remember, all it takes for someone like The Puppy Wizard to continue with his abuse is for everyone else to do nothing. You're either part of the solution or you're part of the problem. Please add a post to rec.pets.dogs.behavior if you will file a complaint, to help me establish a count. Thank You for your help.
Report sentto snipped-for-privacy@freedom.gmsociety.org
I figure thatsnip

The "problem" is people who can't abide the idea of freedom of speech. Learn to use a killfile and stop trying to be yet another USENET dictator. You don't like what someone writes? Don't read it.
billo
On 26 Aug 2003 21:40:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (Bill Oliver) wrote:

pot calling the kettle black?
Tom Jaszewski <newsgroup> wrote:

Hardly, Tom. I never told you to be quiet. Quite the opposite, I kept asking you to respond. The fact that you were too much a coward to answer the questions is not my problem.
billo
And while the netcopping nabobs are at it, they should all complain to: snipped-for-privacy@freedom.gmsociety.org

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender. --------------------------------------------------------

You're not the brightest bulb in the box, are you pal? Try a Google search on "The Puppy Wizard" before you start yapping. It might change your mind. Or maybe you're The Puppy Wizard or one of his sock puppets. Anyway, Einstein, report all you want. What standards of internet behavior do you think I'm violating? I only posted here cause TPW crossposted some things here, anyway. Let me quote a couple rec.gardens regulars:
From: snipped-for-privacy@xyz.net (Jan Flora)

Anyway, thanks for your support, Phrederik. When the PW starts in on this group, I wonder if you'll still think I'm "a worse spammer".

Netscan,
with a

someone
this