Tiller help!!!

My old and trusty Craftsman front tine tiller pooped out last fall and I want to replace it but all the tillers I see for sale in my area have these little thin metal tines that look like they will bend. I want a front tine model. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with any on the market today?Thanks, Bub
Look for a "Merry Tiller" they hold up in rental quite well.