tiger lily question

My lilies finally bloomed, but someone ripped out the plant and left me one spectacular flower. My question - how do I get a new plant from this one beauty?
I am still ticked off by the theivery - Next year I will put a chicken wire fence around it.
take care Liz

If they ripped out the plants it is possible the bulb may still be in the ground. If they dug bulb along with the plant you are SOL. Easiest way out is to by new bulbs. The long hard way is to dig the bulb you have left and look for new bulblets under and around the parent. Grow the new bulblets until they are ready to bloom.
Regards,
Hal
Thanks Hal... Apparently it takes 3 years for these to grow new flower blooms. Goodness, so your suggestion to buy more bulbs is well taken!
But in 3 years we may just know who stole my plant. There were little piles of dirt along the roadway for a block or 2 so who knows.
take care Liz