tiger lilies

I am a newbie that just bought herself 2 bags of 20 tiger lily bulbs. They are starting to sprout but have difficulties. What kind of soil and fertilizer would liger lilies love?
Thank you very much, Alexandra C
Alexandrea, tiger Lillies are not fussy about fertilizers or soil conditions, so long as they are not placed in ground that is waterlogged a great deal of the time. If you wish to fertilize I recomend Bonemeal added to the bottom of the hole at time of planting,
Anthony B. Ky. Nursery & Landscape Association Certified Nurseryman

rb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny81&as_maxd"&as_maxm&as_maxy2005&safe=off
Well, after that I felt better with all the advice and went out and bought a different colour. I am sorry if you feel I have asked the same questions. I wanted some more opinions on this. It will be my first garden (when we finally manage to settle down) and I wanted it to be perfect. Thank you for your help and Merry Christmas!
Well, after that I felt better with all the advice and went out and bought a different colour. I am sorry if you feel I have asked the same questions. I wanted some more opinions on this. It will be my first garden (when we finally manage to settle down) and I wanted it to be perfect. Thank you for your help and Merry Christmas!

Over in uk.rec.gardening, last week Birdieb was asking daft questions about the 6ft wind-break hedge she needs to plant in her garden. This week, birdieb is asking urg (again and again) about irises and says she lives in an apartment without a garden. Other gardening groups are being asked the same questions as rec/g and urg.
Janet

Yes, I picked-up on that. He/she must be counting on people having short memories or didn't realize that Google archives newsgroup messages.
Maybe birdiebrain is suffering from early stages of oldtimers disease?
On the other hand,
Maybe birdiebrain is suffering from early stages of oldtimers disease?
On the other hand,
Maybe birdiebrain is suffering from early stages of oldtimers disease?
NARF!

http://groups-beta.google.com/advanced_search You can plug in any combination of information on the newsgroup search page and get something related to it back to 1981 when their predecessor started archiving all newsgroup post.
Tom J
Thank you Janet. Warmest wishes to you too!

Birdyb has hopped onto a new posting name.
Janet