tibetan cherry trees

greetings, anyone know where in virginia or maryland one could purchase some tibetan cherry trees? having a difficult time finding them.
thanks!
are you sure they are called tibetan cherries? In your area, coastal virginia, I would expect either taiwan cherries, or yoshino cherries to be the flowering cherry trees of choice.

yes, prunus serrula. we appreciate the bark as well as it's vertical size.

Michael Dirr says 'Very difficult to find commercially but worth seeking.' If *he* says it's difficult to find you know you will have problems locating it. Growit.com, which is a good source for contractors/nurserymen for wholesale suppliers, doesn't even list it.
I note forestfarm.com has it in 5 gal. size: http://forestfarm.com/search/closeup.asp?PlantID=prse092
email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com
david, thanks as always for your comments. it's good to have you in the 'neighborhood' :-)
have you had success from this company shipping trees across the country?

Yes, forest farms has a great reputation. I've ordered personal stuff from them several times, but it would never be profitable for me to use them as a primary source for material-- their prices are pretty steep *but* the depth of selection is really impressive.
email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com