Three new garden web sites

I have recently completed several new custom gardening web sites that you may enjoy visiting. / Victorian Garden / Aren't I Pretty Daylilies / Rollingwood Garden
I have put away my housepainting brush to pursue garden web design on a full-time, year-round basis. I hope you will share your ideas about how I can make my gardening portal at more enjoyable and useful as a gardening resource.
Many thanks, Bobby
Bobby Baxter