THIRTEEN!!!!!!!

got home from werk today and was going to take another picture of the Korean Crinum that Zhan had sent me that had TWO bloom spikes (three flowers had popped open last night) and there were THIRTEEN flowers open!!!!!You could actually sit on the steps and SMELL them!!!! sigh...................pics to those who e-mail me............) madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener

Hey, no fair! I was watering today (yes watering because we are 12 inches short on the year and we only get 31, anyway). So, the red admiral butterflies were out, masses of green lacewings and lantana blooming, even a few iris' and bluebonnets about ready to burst, as was the larkspur. Not a frost yet. Some threats, a bit of cold, but even the heliconias in the ground are still green. I have roses blooming! Watch, next week will be an ice storm. Shhhhhhhhh.

animaux

Shhhhhhhhh.

now it's MY turn to holler no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maddie

Reply to
madgardener