They don't look as realistica as the custom made palm trees at www.oasisillusions.com

Christ, for the price of a dozen of these phonies, I could move to Florida and see the real thing!!

Reply to
tomkanpa

WOW Bob, you think feather leaf fronds on a fan leaf palm base look real?

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.

-- Aldo Leopold

Reply to
Tom Jaszewski

I'm glad illusions is part of their name, I thought maybe I had just drunk too many adult beverages. Haven't yet seen a palm that looked quite like that.

zhan

Reply to
BillandJeny

at least they're more realistic. Howze about those electric palm trees in front of Hooters? Those hurt my feelings.....I actually saw one of those on someone's back deck off their doublewide home over behind me where more slivers of pasture are being sold. More and more farmland around here is being snapped up for modulars, doublewides and instant built homes. Soon I'll have neighbors within shouting distance! (I already have people from Indiana who have built a two story house in their five acres of woods at the bottom of that hillside pasture of Miz Mary's up in front of me. You can see their car's from the edge of the clearing next to the pastures.) Time to schlepp in all those tropicals and cacti for winter......ow my aching back! labors of love............. maddie

Reply to
madgardener

More realistic than WHAT?